Covid 19 Update
As well as following strict sickness and daily hygiene protocols, all resources, rooms and furniture are sprayed and sterilized daily with an anti-viral / anti-bacterial spray.
Extreme measures have been taken at this time to minimise contact between children in different classes as well as age groups. Mask- wearing in all areas of the environment is also currently being enforced.
For our latest Covid 19 updates please contact our management team.
Your children’s health & safety is our biggest priority.
The following practices and procedures ensure that our children remain safe, secure and healthy at all times.
- Pick-Up cards with ID must be shown to before any child is collected.
- All Interior doors are passcode locked at all times.
- All interior gates remain bolted at all times.
- Our children are adult-supervised at all times of the day.
- Total CCTV coverage
- Toilets and washrooms are thoroughly cleaned and inspected every 30 mins.
- Gentle, fragrance-free and parabens-free organic soaps produced by BEYC are used throughout the school for the cleaning of hands and body.
- Bacterial and viral disinfecting is carried out on all resources, furniture and equipment, daily.
- Thermometer check for all school entrants
- Major allergens are strictly prohibited.
- Outside food and drinks are strictly prohibited.
- All ingredients used are whole-foods, gluten-free, chemical free and organic wherever possible.
- All staff to be First Aid trained within a month of joining our team.
- Allergy Free Soaps
Air Quality Management
- Contribute data to global...
- Air Purifiers in all rooms
- Strict inside play policy when PM2.5 level over 100
- PM2.5 filters fitted to Air Conditioning units