Safe, secure, caring school
- 100% Organic nutrient-rich menu.
- Allergen Free cleaning agents and soaps.
- Salt-Water Swimming Pool.
- Advanced Electronic Security System.
- CCTV in every class
- Play-Safe custom designed rubber playground and outdoor learning environment.
A small, warm, home away from home
- Friendly, approachable caring staff.
- Cosy, Quiet, Healthy green space.
- Open, Honest and Transparent Service.
Will be one of the most important decisions that you make, as a parent.
Excellent adult to child ratio
- Maximum class size of 16 children supported by 4 highly skilled teachers.
Highly Qualified, Experienced Teachers
- Fully Qualified British Early Years Teachers in Early-Childhood education.
- All Support staff are highly proficient in English with TOEIC scores averaging 800.
You need to be sure that the school you choose..
- Adapted British Early Years Foundation Stage Curriculum delivered through the Reggio Emilia approach.
- Perfect Balance of Child-Led -Play and Teacher-Led-Play.
- Early focus on Phonics, Reading and Writing skills to enable Self-Learning throughout Reception and Key Stage 1.
- Child-Initiated and Project-Based Approach to Learning.
- Ethical and Socially Responsible topics; Recycling, Renewable Energy.
- Back-to-basics learning: cooking, gardening, engineering, design and technology.
- Outdoor Learning Environment for Exploratory and Sensory Learning.
Advanced streaming initiative
- Children grouped by ability and challenged appropriately.
- Differentiated small group teaching
- Gifted and Talented children able to advance at their own speed.
- Confidence boosted for shyer or less able children.
offers everything that your child deserves.
Chosen as the leading Preschool and Kindergarten setting in Thailand.
- Recognised by the European Chamber of Commerce for our continual drive to offer the best quality of education and care.
Guaranteed proficiency in reading and writing for Thai and English.
- Early phonics and literacy programme.
- Thai phonics.
- Hard copy and online reading schemes to promote and boost reading at home.
- Daily reading and writing activities from age 3.
Visit BEYC and let us explain why we are the best option for your child.
Technology Enhanced Learning
- Interactive Whiteboards.
- Sensory light boards.
- In-class i pads.
- Encouraging Independence socially and academically at every stage in their development.
- Educating children about making healthy lifestyle choices.
- Toilet Training, Hygiene Awareness, Independent Eating and Dressing.