It’s that time of year when the celebrations come round thick and fast. It is always difficult to find original ideas that not only are cheap enough to buy or make, but that your children will find acceptable too. To make things easier we have scoured the internet in search of ideas that we found original, funny and in some cases quite outrageous. It is always easy to buy costumes but why not try to make your own? It is a great activity to share with your loved ones and makes Halloween all that more special. Here’s some ideas we found:
1) The gnome could fit neatly into KG3’s organic garden
2) The mime might give us all some peace and quiet
3) The spaghetti monster- hear me roar!!
4) Clark Kent and Superman all in one
5) The Benjamin Button look
6) This simple one is really scary- the Teacher Nick look
7) Every child’s nightmare- doing the chores. I think one mother was making a point with this one
8) This one looks bubbly
9) Trick or tweet
10) The “I want chocolate now” look
11) nanananananananananananana Batgirl ( yes I’m running out of unfunny things to say)
13) The minions look
14) The spaceman look- Is that T. Dave’s helmet?
British Early Years Centre is a British International Kindergarten School in Bangkok